Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Emerald Grove Studio’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14 Hoyle Court Rd, Baildon, BD17 6JP. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The use of our services
When you accept a quote for our service you are agreeing for work to be undertaken and you must pay for this work. We may ask for a deposit or full payment before work commences.
We invoice remaining amount owed on a 28 day notice, alternative payment terms can be agreed but must be stated before the invoice is issued. We have the right to charge late payment fees if an invoice is not paid by the specified date.
We are currently in the process of developing our contracts, for any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently in the process of developing some fantastic referral schemes for individuals, businesses and charities for any more information please contact email@example.com.
All offers are subject to eligibility and we reserve the right to refuse the offer if the terms are not met. During any offers valid time period it will displayed below with further details.
15% off January Sale – This offer is valid for any work done in January (ending 11:59pm 31st January 2020), to have this discount applied to your invoices you must include the code: JAN15% in your request for work. If the work continues into the following months the discount will be only applied to the work done in January. There are limited amount of hours available and is done on a first come, first serve basis. We can not guarantee amendments that are sent in January can be done in time. It is your responsibility to be clear when you are intending to have amendments returned so we can plan appropriately.
We don’t have any offers currently in operation, but when it launches details will be found here.
We are in the process of developing a fantastic tree planting scheme we reserve the right to change how the process is done as we are still in the development stage. As things stand 10% of all invoices will be donated to the National Forest and a local charity, the payee will be notified where the donation will be going on the invoice. The donation will be sent at the end of the month that the payment has been received. Refer a business partnership will be given the designated local charity. For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional donations – With the awful situation in Australia, we have decided to donate an additional 5% of our profits to Australian Red Cross through this link www.redcross.org.au/campaigns/disaster-relief-and-recovery-donate asdasdasd
The terms on this page may be revised on rare occasions because of this, it is your responsibility to check the terms.